These are the thoughts of a Texas transplant in West Michigan who makes his living as a newspaper reporter by evening, and a struggling novelist by day.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My 5th Day, part 2.

Well, yes we did go to beach, it was so cool. There were so many waves, just hitting you in the face. Then we could not stay there to long cause we also had to go home and take a shower and get dressed, we were going to have dinner with my aunt's mom. The food was good. Then we went back home, but Ricardo, my aunt, and my grandma went to the store to get something. There are only a couple of days left until we leave and see my mom and dad again. I do miss them. Well I geuss I will blog tomorrow, Goodnight, Lorena!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peg McNichol said...

Lorena, Your blogs are so cool! I am a friend of your Uncle Roel and Aunt Dawn and I plan to visit later this week. Keep up the good blogs!
Peg

7:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home