These are the thoughts of a Texas transplant in West Michigan who makes his living as a newspaper reporter by evening, and a struggling novelist by day.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My 4th Day at Michigan!

Ok, I am back from the sandune, OMG, it was so cool, the sandune was 120 feet high, me, my grandma, and my uncle went on it. I went a little higher to get a better view of the lake. It was so amazing, but a little scary cause you never know if you are going to fall off the sandune. We rested a bit, then went back down the sandune. Then we went to pick up my aunt(Dawn) from work. Then after that we went to visit my aunt's mom(Mrs.Evie). She is so sweet, she showed us her collection of yarn and she gave me a little bit of beads and string. Then my uncle went to pick up my brother from his friends house. Then we stayed a little while longer at my aunt's mom's house, and we invited her to go to the beach with us and she invited us to have dinner with her tomorrow night. Like I said she is so sweet, she also has a dog named Minnie,it is so cute. Then we went back to my uncle and aunt's house. We are going to eat hotdogs for dinner, they are good. Well, I guess I will blog soon, Goodnight, Lorena!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home