These are the thoughts of a Texas transplant in West Michigan who makes his living as a newspaper reporter by evening, and a struggling novelist by day.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My 4th Day at Michigan

Hi, Lorena here, I am going to blog about what I did today, 14th of July. Today, me, Ricardo, my grandma, and my uncle went to a Nature Center, it was nice and cool, but there was alot of bugs that were getting on us, I really didn't enjoy that, but we took a walk there, there were so many trails and or paths. When we got back to the main office, there were so many animals, like turtles, snakes, toads, rabbits, etc. Well there were some animals that were fake, but it was cool. I got a crystal necklace, a stone, and a bookmark. Ricardo got a stone, a bookmark, and alot of small rocks, but they were cute. We are going to go to a sandune, in a little bit, I will blog about that later. I will blog in a little bit, bye, lorena!