These are the thoughts of a Texas transplant in West Michigan who makes his living as a newspaper reporter by evening, and a struggling novelist by day.

Monday, July 13, 2009

My 3rd Day at Michigan

Hi, this is Lorena again, I am going to tell you about my 3rd day here ,in Michigan. Today,the 13th of July, my brother(Ricardo) went to a playground center with other kids his age. He said that he really enjoyed it and he made a couple of friends, that is good. While he was there, I was out downtown with my grandma and uncle, to mail something to my little, adorable cousin(Emma Grace). Then my grandma went into a store, just to see what they had. Then we went walking back to my uncle's house, shortly after we got home, my brother and my aunt got home, my brother won a little pack of lemonade. Then we went to the library, I got 2 book's and my brother got 5 or 6 books, but they were about sharks and scorpiens, but one was about warewolves, it looked interesting. Mine were about dead people, they looked interesting too, one was about "The Dead Man in the Indian River" and the other was about "A Teacher's Funeral". I will see how they end, and right now we are going to eat dinner, so I will blog again tomorrow. Goodnight, Lorena!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home