These are the thoughts of a Texas transplant in West Michigan who makes his living as a newspaper reporter by evening, and a struggling novelist by day.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

D'Addona needs a shave!

Danny boy, what's going on with you? Had a fight with the razor?
No, he left his electric razor in Ann Arbor at his folks' home. And Dan just can't bring himself to use a disposable razor for fear of cutting himself.
For of you who don't know, Dan's my coworker and friend at the paper. He works for
the sports dept. and often works desk.
This week Dan comes in sporting growth on his face and lets it grow all week
until his trip back home.
His beard-like growth reminds me of when I used to have a beard. Yes, yours truly had a beard back in college for awhile. I doubt there are any pics of the event. Thank God! It was nasty looking and completely unattractive. I looked like an emaciated old man.
Chock that one up to one of the biggest bullshit ideas I've ever come up with in my life.
Luckily I came to my senses and shaved that puppy off in time.
So Dan, come on and do us a favor and make that trip to Ann Arbor. Corinne would be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home